* Mister Freedom Valseur Pants, Cotton / Linen Indigo HBT.
* 15 Oz Fabric. 80% Linen, 20% Cotton. Indigo dyed. Milled in Japan.
* Inspired by Classic 1920’s to 1950’s French Gentlemen’s Trousers.
* Higher Rise, Fit Top Block and Full Straight Leg Silhouette.
* Button Fly With Utilitarian Unmarked “Donut” Copper Buttons.
* French-Style Waist Metal Hook.
* Selvedge Outseam.
* Contrast Indigo Wabash Twill Pocket Bags and Waistband Lining.
* Metal “Art Deco” Style Suspender Buttons.
* Two Rear Welt Pockets, With Arcuate Decorative Stitching.
* Cinch Back. Shorter Belt Loops, For 1 Inch-Wide Leather Belts.
* Original “Gypsy Blues” mfsc woven rayon label.
* Made in Japan.
(Please note that some light streaking can be observed on some garment panels at times. This is due to the nature of indigo-dyeing this specific heavy textured fabric. This is not considered as a defect, and will subside with wear. This indigo-dyed fabric is very light sensitive and its hue will evolve rapidly.)