* Mister Freedom Gilet Gadjo, Cotton / Linen Indigo HBT.
* Front Panel: 15 Oz Fabric. 80% Linen, 20% Cotton. Indigo dyed. Milled in Japan.
* Back Panel: 100% Cotton Sateen, Lined With Indigo Discharge Print Poplin.
* Original MFSC Pattern Inspired by 1910’s-30’s European Tailor-Made Waistcoats.
* Cinch Back Strap, With Vintage-Style Metal Prong Buckle.
* Utilitarian Unmarked “Donut” Copper Buttons.
* Three Welt Pockets.
* Made in Japan.
(Please note that some light streaking can be observed on some garment panels at times. This is due to the nature of indigo-dyeing this specific heavy textured fabric. This is not considered as a defect, and will subside with wear. This indigo-dyed fabric is very light sensitive and its hue will evolve rapidly.)